“Oban Pro's batches are perfect for our workload. We're transferring over $1M/month in basic income and Oban has never skipped a beat„
“Oban is seriously well constructed—we should standardize on it for background jobs„
Creator of Phoenix
“The flexibility of Oban with the visibility of Oban Web was a game changer for our management of complex async pipelines„
“Oban Web is a wonderful operational look inside a system at any given moment. I recommend Oban for any Elixir system that needs a durable job queue„
Oban is a background job system built on modern PostgreSQL with the primary goals of reliability, consistency and observability. Thousands of Elixir applications rely on Oban to coordinate their async workloads.Get Started with Oban →
Oban Web is view of Oban's inner workings that you host directly within your application. Powered by Phoenix Live View, it is extremely lightweight and continuously updated. It is provided in a separate package that is available through a paid license.Try the Live Demo →
Oban Pro is a collection of plugins, workers and extensions that improve Oban's reliability and make difficult workflows possible. It is bundled with Web and available through a paid license.Compare OSS with Pro →
Compare OSS with Web+Pro
Check how open source Oban's features compare with the powerful introspection of Web and the plugins, workers and enhancements of Pro.
|Dynamic Cron Jobs||No||Yes|
|Sponsor Open Source||No||Yes|
Buy Oban Web+Pro
Purchase a license to unlock powerful plugins, build complex workflows, and monitor jobs right from your browser. Which plan is right for you?
You run a small app that makes use of Oban for yourself or a client.
For a single application
One production server
You run a successful business that generates profits from software that relies on Oban.
One license for multiple applications
Unlimited production servers
- Can I share my license with other devs on my team?
- Absolutely! Your license is good for every member of your team along with staging, CI, and production environments.
- What if I have multiple "apps" in a single umbrella?
- Those may be multiple apps according to OTP, but in our eyes that is a single application.
- What about development and staging servers?
- Only production servers count toward the plan limit. Smaller apps and business are welcome on the solo plan.
- Do you have a discounted or free plan for open source?
- No, there aren't any discounts for solo developers or open source applications. Oban itself is entirely open source and free and Web+Pro is a means of supporting Oban's development.
- What kind of support comes with Web+Pro?
- License holders receive preferrential help for questions asked in Slack and requests on the GitHub issue tracker.